Romantic “Charm” room (33m²) with four-poster bed (1.60m), bathroom with bath / shower, washbasin and separate toilet with hand wash.
Spacious, romantic room (37m²) with double bed (1.60m), bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet.
Spacious, romantic room (34m²) with 2 single beds (90cm), bathroom with shower and washbasin and separate toilet.
Authentic room (28m²) with boxspring double bed (1.60m), bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
|A stay in one of our rooms (fennel, thyme and rosemary) with breakfast:|
|87,00€ /night (*)
75,00€ /night (*)
|A stay in our room (Laurier) with breakfast:|
|92,00€ /night (*)
80,00€ /night (*)
Dogs are not allowed.
(*) A surcharge of 10€ will be applied for a one-night stay.
In May, June, July, August and September, we prefer a minimum stay of 2 nights, also during weekends at Easter, May 1, Ascension, Pentecost, November 1st, Christmas, etc. (all extended weekends and holidays).
- All rooms are decorated and furnished with greatest care and comfort.
- Our ‘Chambres d’hôtes’ is 100% non-smoking.
- TV in the room and free wifi are available.
- Towels, shower gel (bath foam), shampoo and hairdryer are provided.
- Check-in from 4 PM– Check-out before 11 AM.
- Breakfast: 8.30 AM to 10 AM.
- “Le Moulin de Sévoux” is open the entire year.
- When making your reservation, the amount of the first night is asked as an advance.
- On arrival, you pay the balance of your stay.
- Minimum stay during low season: 1 night. High season: 1 night.
- We are not responsible for any content mentioned by other websites.
- All correct information is available on this official website.
- A cancellation of less than 7 days before arrival date does not entitle you to a refund.
- In case you interrupt your stay, we will still charge you the accommodation costs for the entire reserved period.